CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 20, 2008

Hi, Howdy, Salutations and all the...

and WELCOME to my blog. Okay, this is more than a blog for me. This this chronicle of my journey to become the ultimate TROPHY WIFE. Yes, you read correctly. I want- no- aspire to be a trophy wife. I’m sure that it sounds crazy and you may be ready to write me off right now…WAIT. I do not want to be a just a pretty girl on someones arm. I want to be the best me that I can be. I want to become my own prize.

I just got out of a 4 year relationship. While being a part of a couple, I lost grasp of who I am. I was so used to being a part of whole that I was simply C’s girlfriend. Every choice that I made and every step that I took was to appease her. It was seemingly beyond my realm of capability to think about my own well being. We met when I was 19. So basically I’ve been in a relationship for my entire adult life. Instead of becoming the women that I wanted, I became the girlfriend that she wanted.

Now it’s a new day and I’m seeking trophy wife status for myself. Before I even begin to be someone else’s prize, I must be my own. The goal is not to be someone else’s arm candy…you can leave that to the Eva Longoria’ s of the world. The goal is to become my own ideal. Self-work is the most important thing that anyone can do. When I find balance within me, then I won’t have to look for my trophy wife. She will gravitate to me. And she will have put as much into developing her self, mentally/ spiritually/physically…and every other -ally, as I have.

So this is where I will post my fears, rants, raves, advice, request for advice, randomness..and anything else. Hopefully this will encourage some of you to find you inner trophy wife. And I know that there will be some that will help me uncover mine. You may learn something. As I learn, I will share. Stay tuned.This is going to be a hell of a ride, but I’m ready.

0 comments: